Energy sources are powered by rotating equipment. Compressors are a ubiquitous piece of rotating equipment that is required for the production of compressed air in all industries. To keep this fragile equipment active and up to date, it is vital to assure the functioning of compressors, boost productivity, decrease and prevent significant maintenance costs, and utilize realistic techniques to maintain and repair them while utilizing them appropriately at different times.
After the successful holding of two Iran Compressor seminars, which were attended and widely welcomed by the country’s experts, the third specialized training seminar on compressors (Iran Compressor 2021) planned and held for 3 days by the training center of Hawayar Industrial Group, By going through the commercial approach in a completely educational way with the aim of providing the correct operation methods and operational and experimental solutions for the maintenance and repairs of all types of compressors used in the industry in the form of numerous specialized training courses with the presence of prominent teachers and industrial experts of the country since 22 Nov 2021.
With widespread participation of specialists and experts from the oil, petrochemical, steel, food, and chemical industries of the nation online from November 22 to November 24, the third specialized training seminar on compressors (Iran Compressor 2021), as a yearly specialized educational reference event of Iran’s compressor industry, was successfully organized by the training center of Hawayar Industrial Group.
Prominent industrial lecturers from throughout the nation presented the most recent theoretical and experimental advances in this area while going over the 3 days’ worth of practical procedures for maintaining and repairing all sorts of compressors.
In this Iran Compressor seminar, the speakers conducted the following training sessions:
- Experimental methods of troubleshooting, and repairs of centrifugal compressors / Engineer Alireza Faghanzadeh
- Compressor lubrication/ Dr. Mahmoud Turki
- Advanced methods of maintenance and repair of compressors based on condition monitoring/ Dr. Mehdi Behzad
- Maintenance and repairs of all kinds of dryers/ Engineer Arash Alizadeh
- Troubleshooting compressors using the new technique of ultrasound analysis / Engineer Amir Hossein Fathi
- Experimental methods of troubleshooting, fixing and repairing reciprocating compressors / Engineer Ahmed Kaviani
- Introduction to the design of Integrally Geared Centrifugal Compressors / Engineer Masoud Rajabi Eslami
To get more information about other training courses held by Hawayar Training Center; Our colleagues are ready to answer your questions by calling 021-41976 ext 1516 and 1134.