Production and service of all types of compressed air compressors and PSA systems are two of the company’s primary business activities. These include: industrial and portable compressors, mining compressors, turbine compressors, screw compressors, CNG compressors, hospital oxygen generators, hydrogen generators, nitrogen generators, chemical dryers, refrigeration dryers, complete filtration of compressed air, pressure tanks, and other accessories.
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system
- Occupational health and safety management system ISO 45001:2018
- Medical equipment quality management system ISO 13485:2016
Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of its operations, and in this vein, it is attempting to define the integrated management system’s policy in the following manner: “comprehensive quality, improve the level of staff health, and protect the environment.”
Guidelines for integrated management system policies:
- Continuous and collective effort to achieve continuous improvement of the quality of the organization’s products, activities and services in order to satisfy domestic and foreign customers.
- Providing a suitable working environment for the company’s employees in order to improve the competence of employees, perform group work and increase the motivation of participation, technical knowledge and productivity in order to achieve quality, safety, health and environmental goals.
- Efforts to create mechanisms to increase the share of the domestic market, penetrate the market and use effective solutions for a successful presence in the international market.
- Systematic prevention and control of safety, health and environmental risks and risks related to the company’s activities, equipment, products and work environment and full compliance with related legal and regulatory requirements and stakeholder requirements.
I consider myself committed to providing the necessary resources and infrastructure for the establishment of the aforementioned standards in my capacity as managing director of the company, while also committing to comply with the requirements and maintain the effectiveness of the quality, safety, health, and environmental system in the company’s activities. Additionally, in my capacity as the organization’s manager and leader, I am committed to protecting the environment. To that end, I get regular reports from a reputable management representative and make my choices on information and data analysis including:
Prevention of pollution and other special obligations to protect the environment, as well as the obligation to prevent diseases and occupational hazards, I am responsible for the establishment of an integrated management system and I participate people to achieve the desired goals as much as possible.
This policy is reviewed annually for continuity.