HAVAYAR medical air package or compressed medical air which is connected to the hospital central system is passed the international standard ISO 13485, 1/7396 and 1/8573,. The produced air is dry, free of moisture, bacteria, odor and other pollutants. This package is widely used in the medical industry and today, with the expansion of medical knowledge, its application is spreading. In medical and dental hospitals and clinics, this product is used for various devices such as ventilators, autoclaves, anesthesia machines, orthopedic drills and saws, dental units and all medical means that require compressed air.
The air production system includes a compressor, a dryer to reduce humidity (according to valid international standards, the use of adsorbent dryers for dew points -20C to -40C leads to the maximum moisture absorption) and relevant filters are necessary to remove oil and other impurities.
The most appropriate types of compressors that can be employed for this purpose in the medical system are oil-free and oil-injected screw compressors.
According to the production capacity of compressors and peripheral equipment, HAVAYAR industrial group has the capability of this product packages production with a capacity of 1500 LIT/MIN and above which pass the standard of the Ministry of Health, Treatment and Medical Education. For the hospital application, the required power in terms of kilowatts are usually ranges from 15 to 90 kilowatts.
Application of medical compressed air system
In this section, we will describe the applications of this product or dry air. This type of air is the best option for use in medical devices because it is free of moisture, pollution, bacteria, pollutants, etc. As a result, one of the most important benefits of this product is its applications in different parts of hospitals, such as ICU, operating room, neonatal department, CSR department, etc.
Advantages and features of medical compressed air product
- taking profit of the maximum capacity of compressed air at any time when hospital devices need air.
- Convenient transfer of compressed air to each section of the hospital where it is needed.
- By adjusting the required pressurized air, you can access any speed of compressed air for consumption.
- The compressed air system is designed so that the temperature fluctuations of the environment have no effect on it.
- The sub-equipment of the integrated system are pneumatic which profit the latest technologies, and this will increase the life time of these equipment.
- In terms of safety, the compressed air system does not cause fire or explosion.