Havayar is a local market leader in hydrogen compression applications has several reference list for oil, gas and petrochemical industry in Iran. We can provide you with the optimum equipment solution for your hydrogen process.
Reciprocating piston and diaphragm type compressor both use for Hydrogen gas.
Havayar design and construct H2 gas compressor based on international standard including API 618, ASME and etc.
Compressors are needed to move and store hydrogen. From the point at which hydrogen is produced to the point where it is consumed, our wide compression portfolio supports many applications across the hydrogen value chain.
H2 compressor can implement projects that require both variable suction pressures and systems that require very high final pressures:
- Hydrogen Recycling: Support of the catalytic reforming processes by oil-free hydrogen compressor
- Hydrogen Feed: Storage of renewable hydrogen in the natural gas grid
- Power to liquid: Hydrogen compressor for the production of synthetic fuels
- Trailer & Bottle Filling: Filling of gas cylinders and trailers by means of Havayar high-pressure compressors
- Synthesis Processes: Compression of hydrogen-containing gas mixtures (synthesis gas)
- Storage: Compression of dry and saturated hydrogen after electrolysis
Hydrogen is the future
Whether for refueling fuel cell cars at hydrogen filling stations, as synthetic fuel for cars and trucks, for feeding into the natural gas network or for the production of steel – hydrogen is a climate-friendly alternative to fossil fuels and energy sources.
Havayar compressors play a central role in the utilization of hydrogen: after electrolysis, they compress the hydrogen at up to 1.000 bar in order to increase the energy density and for space-efficient storage for the subsequent process. For a green future with fewer CO2 emissions.