The turbomachinery sales department was formed with the goal of operating in the oil and gas market, such as EPC projects, utility packages, special turbomachines with a focus on types of turboexpanders (air/gas), API centrifugal air compressors, and special hydrocarbon pumps such as cryogenic pumps.
Through engineering assistance, project management, and an after-sales service staff, we accompany our customers from the initial stage of basic design and engineering to the level of commissioning and servicing.
We are following our customers from first basic design and engineering stage till commissioning and customer service of equipment’s with support of our engineering and project managing and after sales team.
The vision of turbo equipment and cryogenic pump operation
– Feasibility and preliminary design
– Technical analysis of the project
– Preparing technical and commercial proposals for customers
– Cost analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
– Analysis and review of sales effectiveness, methods, costs and results, regular monitoring of the company’s sales and distributors’ performance
– Management of the entire sales process
– Project management
– Cost-effectiveness, claim management, schedule management, knowledge of contract and bill of parts, customer satisfaction
– Project Control
– Project coordination
– Spare part support
– Technical support
– Supervision for establishment and installation
– Pre commissioning and commissioning
- HANWHA (SAMSUNG) POWER SYSTEMS
- Atlas Copco