The gas is produced directly at the required pressure (up to 30 bar) and with quality characteristics which make it ideal for immediate use in most applications. When the gas is requested with a very high purity, we can add to the equipment a purification system, which can be put downstream or integrated inside the machine. high purity Hydrogen generators can be remotely monitored by remote assistance service, with the possibility of ONLINE service.
Oxygen and Hydrogen Generating Capacity by using Electrolysis Method
- Hydrogen: from 0.5 Nm 3 /h to 250 Nm 3 /h
- Oxygen: from 0.2 Nm 3 /h to 125 Nm 3 /h
Purity of hydrogen and oxygen generated :
- Hydrogen: 99.99%
- Oxygen: 99.5%
- The oxygen produced in the water electrolysis increases the efficiency of the power production process.
- Reduced energy requirements and operating costs in the power process for oxygen production.
- Flexible electrical power delivery to the net.